Assignments as Production & Tour Manager
- International Pop Icon Barry Gibb – “Mythology The Tour”, garnering critical acclaim to worldwide audiences 2014-present
- Max Weinberg Orchestra – Production Manager 2009-present | Max is a veteran member of the Bruce Springsteen E Street Band
- Stevie Wonder – Back line Technician 1999-2002
- Hank Williams Jr. – Stage and Band Manager 2001-2010
- Diana Ross – Stage Manager and Band Technician 2001-2010
Carlos is a great example of successfully combining a life as a musician and his desire for a stable career, which allowed him to follow his passion in the music industry. He began his journey as a featured musician with the popular vocal group “The Lettermen”, traveling extensively through the late 70’s, performing in all parts of the world. Then he became a Police Officer in the City of Hialeah for 23 years while continuing to perform professionally as an outlet from the rigors of his daily job.
A recent highlight in his career was being a Drum & Percussion Technician for International Spanish Superstar JUANES on his acclaimed “MTV –Unplugged” project, which was awarded three separate Latin Grammy Awards. Carlos earned three Grammy Performance Achievement Awards for his participation in the recording.