Paul spent many years as a professional drummer and remains active in the music industry. Clients include musicians and artists from all over the world in a number of civil, legal arenas. Acting as a music business consultant, he assists artists in developing and charting their career and making sure their interests are best protected. Paul remains an active musician and producer working in a variety of musical genres.
- Law Partner at Saxon Gilmore & Carraway, P.A.
- General business litigation and entertainment law concentration
- Bachelor of Arts with honors; Manchester University, England 1990
- Master of Arts, American History; Louisiana State University 1992
- J.D. degree with High Distinction; University of Iowa College of Law 1998 and received Antonia D.J. Miller Award for Contributions to Human Rights
- Member of the Hillsborough County Bar Association, Florida Bar, Missouri Bar and the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU).
- Member of Little Kids Rock Florida Council